Saturday, October 17, 2009

Left Home Today

We left Wichita at 7:26 am today, this has been a really hard day. Most of all that I have done today is cry and fly. It was so hard telling all of my family bye. We had dinner last night at my mom and dad's house. My Grandma Swartz , Nathan, Kelsey, Blaak, Kennedy, Nick, Heather, Maison and my parents were there. It was very hard when it was time last night to say good bye to those who were not going to the air port. Then this morning my Mom, Dad, and two brothers went to the air port with us, to see us off on this adventure. I am going to have a really hard time for a while. Right now all that I can think about is how bad my family is hurting. To my Mom, I love you more than words can say and will miss you with all of my heart. And I am not for sure what I will do with out my two brother's, they each are great in their own ways. Of course I will miss my sister in-laws, and little miss Kenndey, and little Mr. Maison and Blaak.

We think the Lord for this great adventure he has handed us. I will have pics to post when I get over there.

We love you all and will miss you all so much.

Mom you are a amazing women and a great mother and awesome nana, I will call you every day and we will be just a close if not closer by the time we come back to Winfield to live.

One of the hardest things this morning was when we were saying good bye, Madelyn and Kooper were crying. Kooper has no idea what is happening, but little Madelyn knows and it just broke my heart for her this morning. Having to tell her Nana, Papa and two Uncle's bye.

Well more later. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

With love-
Seth, Natasha, Madelyn and Kooper

No comments:

Post a Comment