Sunday, October 11, 2009

Going away party!

My family had a going away party for us Saturday night. We had such a good time with all of our family and friends. We would like to think everyone for comming even with the cold weather. We will miss all of you more than words can say. We owe my family a big THANK YOU for having a party for us. Thank you so much. This will be a hard week for us with having to say alll of our good bye's. I have no idea how I will be able to do it. But one thing that I tell myself is that I have to stay strong for my kids. That is one thing that I learned form my mom. So it might be a few days before I blog again. I will take a tone of pics on our way over there and when we get there. So everyone can see this great journey in our lives. We will miss you all and love you all so much.
Two of the greatest friends around

Katie Walker, Me, Janae Mettling, and Kelsey Holcomb



My dad and our friend Pete

Our friend Jeff and I
Andy and his girlfriend

Grandma and Grandpa Holcomb


Family and friends

Seth and his boss and her daughter.








No comments:

Post a Comment