Friday, October 23, 2009

Germany

We have been in Germany for 3 days now. Things are very different here, in a good way and some in a bad way. We are trying to adjust to the time difference, not doing to bad but we are all still really wore out. We have been house looking, I think that we may have found the one that we are going to live in but we are going to look at 2 more tomorrow. All the houses here are so different than what we have over in the States. The kids are doing well, Madelyn misses her dogs and my parents. It is very different for the kids not to see them every day, so this has been a big change for them. We are hoping to web cam with my mom and dad this weekend. We can not wait to see their faces. I will post some pics tomorrow or Sunday. I am hoping to take some more pics tomorrow while we are out and about. I will write more later.

1 comment:

  1. Was fun to chit-chat today! Take care and hope Madelyn is better tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete