Friday, November 20, 2009

Madelyn's School Program

Madelyn's class did a great job at their program last night. They sang quite a few songs, they sang them in English, German and Spanish. It is hard to believe that this age of kids can already remember 3 languages. After they sang, we all eat dinner together. They had a great turn out at this, the room was packed full of family. The kids had a great time, Madelyn was so happy and did such an awesome job. Well that is all for now, I posted a few pics of last night on here. Enjoy!


What a little doll we have, she is getting so big. (It makes me sad to think she will be 6 in a month).

She was all smiles.

She is sining her little heart out.

Madelyn walking in with her class to start the program. She is all smiles all night, (which was great to see).

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see her so happy. Looks like a crowd. Wow! And yes when children are little it is the best time and easiest time for them to learn languages. Love you all. Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tosh,
    hope things are going well for you and you are enjoying your new home and surroundings! Madelyn looks soooo cute and happy! Wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so good and she is so cute and looks so happy which I am glad to see. Sounds like she will be learning alot. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natasha...I found your blog through a comment you left on FB...random I know. Anyway, not sure if you remember me or not, but this is Bethany Harding.

    I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Three years ago we left Kansas and everything we considered home to move to AZ. Yes, I realize that Germany is worlds away and I can't even begin to fathom, but at the same time, I know the hurt. I know the homesickness. I know the sadness and loneliness. It all sucks.

    I hope you guys are able to find your niche over there and make the best out of it. While I dream of moving back to Kansas every single day, I have found a sense of peace in our life here. We have friends. The kids are happy and well adjusted. And most importantly we have each other. I hope this brings your family closer as you navigate through this new chapter in your lives.

    Best of luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete