Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our Stuff

It has been a while since I have posted anything. We got all of our household goods on Monday, it took them two loads to get everything here. They got here about 9:15 and were here until 3:30 or so. I have everything unpacked and put way buy Tuesday night. We just got the last curtains hung today and the last few pics up on the wall tonight. It is so nice to have all of our own things and our own beds to sleep in at night. The kids are doing so much better having there own things. I will post some pics of our house with our stuff in it later this week. I did buy a new coffee table and end table for our house and I just think that they look great with our stuff. Well that is all for now I will post more later. We are going to a German Christmas Market this weekend so I will post some pics of that next week.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you guys. Am sure glad that finally it seems like you have a home again. Love you all so much and miss you alot.

    ReplyDelete