Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our house

Wow it has been a while, that I have posted something on here. Well lets see what has been going on around here. We have been in our house now for a week, it was a week on Monday. We have not got our household stuff yet, it should not be here until the 1st of December. I hope that it is on time, because I am ready to put everything away and get out all of my christmas stuff. For all of you that know me really well, knows that I would have been getting it out this week or next, so this year a will be a bite behind. Madelyn has started school over here, they have 10 class for her age, which is a big change from the states. She is liking a little more every day. She is still having a hard time with being home sick. Last night we ask her were she wants to move when we are done here, we gave her a map of the United States and she picked Kansas. We have spend sometime with our friends over here and their family, we are going there for Thanksgiving. I passed my drivers test, and so now I can drive. We just bought a 4 Runner for me last night, I should have it by the middle of next week. Kooper and I have just been hanging out at home, he is getting to be quite the little Mommy's boy. Not much else new right now, I will write more after Thanksgiving. I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving. We love and miss all of our families.
Here a few pics of some stuff we have been doing.


This one shows a little more of the German playground.

The kids playing at a little German playground close to our house.

One of the many Playgrounds at Madelyn's school.

Madelyn standing outside her new school.

The kids and I out side our house.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that things are falling into place. The park and playground look awesome. Am sure that the kids love playing at them. Good luck. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete