Monday, October 4, 2010

Heidelberg Castle (Part one of two)

We went to this castle over a month ago, so I am way behind with getting it on the blog. This is the first castle we took Zeus (our puppy) with us, and he did pretty good for just being a little puppy. I really don't have much history on this castle, in the book that I go off of to find all the castle and places that we go see it always gives me a little information about each place. All it says about this castle is, you can take a cable car or walk up to the incredible castle which was inhabited from the 13th-18th centuries. That is it sorry I don't have more to share about this castle, other than it was great to see it. Here are a few pictures in this post, I am splitting it in to two post because there are so many pictures. Enjoy!


Madelyn took this picture (she did a pretty good job).



Madelyn and Kooper (as you can tell Kooper did not want is picture taken).

Madelyn is pressing our faces together a little hard here. :)

Our sweet little kids!
Kooper and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment