Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bad Durkheim

Bad Durkheim is a huge wine fest very year. There are tents after tents set up with different winery's inside. Along with rides for the kids, and all sort's of food there as well. We went and spent the late after noon and that night there and had a great time, I can say that we will be going back for sure the next two years. Here are a few pictures from that day. Enjoy!






Kooper and his big sausage!!
Madelyn and her amazing chicken! (I wanted to go back the next day for more) :)
Rachael and I the things you do after you have had a little to much to drink!

Me and some random German guy all dressed up!!

Me, Madelyn, Kooper, Rachael and Kim

Me, Madelyn, Kooper, Rachael, Kim
Madelyn and Kim

1 comment:

  1. THESE!! These are the pics I was looking for!! For a moment in time we were all back at the wine fest. This is one of my favorite memories. We had such an incredible night, and I will never forget Natasha and I taking the kids on the slide... I to this day wonder how we talked you (Seth) into letting us do that after the amount of wine that was consumed :) xoxox, Rachael

    ReplyDelete