Friday, March 5, 2010

German Doctor

WOW and we say STUPID! Sorry God please for give me that is not nice. But I mean really he was not help and didn't do anything. I mean come on I am a 28 year old mommy of two and need someone to help me with these headaches and presure in the back of my head. I was in his office for over and hour and he spent 15 min with me and did nothing. Would not even listen to what I had to say about my headaches and presure. He said that the cysts was mistakely found and it was nothing. So you can see what I mean about stupid. He would not even let Seth and the kids in the room, he said it was not room which was not true. So now I am doing everything I can to see a Military Neuro doctor. Needless to say I think I am going to have to show this people over here the real Natasha and for those of you that have seen that it is not nice. All I want is some answer and some one that is willing to help me. Is that to much to ask??? I need to say I am sorry to my husband, because I was so upset when I got out of the doctor offices I was not to great to him. So Seth I am so sorry. Well thanks for letting me go on and on about this doctor. I just wanted you all to know that we found out nothing.

All we can ask is for God help in this to get us were we need to be, and to see the right doctors. So we lift this up to you Lord, please help us. Amen

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your horrible experience, Natasha! You have every right to be frustrated and upset! I would be too!! I hope you get to see a Military Neuro soon, and can get some relief! ~Thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete