Monday, March 1, 2010

All Moved

Wow! It has been a while that I have posted anything. Well we got all moved last weekend, it is so nice to be in a house where the kids can run and play all they want with out getting in to trouble. They have had so much fun getting to play in the back yard and in their new play room. Today was my first day driving Madelyn on base to school, she was riding the bus everyday now I am taking her. Because we don't live in the same school district as we did before so next year she will have a different school. We now have a huge 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom livingroom, kitchen, and huge playroom. A nice size yard, with a garage for the Bike (which is really all that Seth wanted, he was sick of his bike getting rained on and snowed on).
On to another subject, I go to the German doctor this Wednesday at 2:00 pm our time which is 7:00 am you all's time. I am hoping that he will do something sooner than later, my headaches are not getting any better. So we will see, I am sure he will want to run his own test of some sort. I want to thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. As my husband would say that I am not good at asking for help, so I will ask anyways I don't like to look weak. I sure could use all the prayers that you would send our way. I am really having a time with this; this has been very trying with not having any family to help when I am not feeling to great. But thank you Seth you do a great job. I will let you all know something as soon as I know something.
Well I guess that is all for now, we are planning on coming home this summer for a while and would love to see everyone.
I will post pictures of the house after I do some much needed painting. Have a great day. God bless all. Remember God will get us threw it all. Love the Herrell's

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all got moved-can't wait to see pictures!I (ans many others here) am praying for protection over you and wisdom for the doctors. Let's skype soon. Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete