Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back from the STATES!!!

Well we have been home from the states now for a week and a day. I think we are all settled back at home. It is nice to be back home, in our own beds and have all of our own stuff. We had such a great time getting to see every one. We want to thank everyone for coming to see us while we were back in the states. I have a quite a few pictures to download and get on here, so be watching for some new post. We were in Kansas for just about two weeks and then we went to Illinois for about two weeks and then Seth came back to Germany, then the kids and I went back to Kansas for another two weeks and then we came home. It was really hard to leave again, but it was nice coming home to Seth. We have to look forward to my mom coming in December and maybe my Dad if things work out with his work. Seth's Mom is talking about coming next summer which is great, and I am sure someone will come with her. Then Nick, Heather and Maison are talking about coming next fall, so looks like we will have some company. Which I can not wait for. :) Well I better get busy on the new post. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment