Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day was just the way that I wanted it to be. I got to sleep in till 8:00 and then we got ready to go to church. After church we came home and I wanted to paint Madelyn's room so that is what we spent the afternoon doing, she was so happy when it was all do. Seth said on the days that you don't have to do anything you choose the the funniest stuff to do. After that we just spent the rest of the day hanging out and doing nothing which was great.

The kids and I as they were playing out side.
Madelyn took this picture of Seth and I, she did a really good job.
Madelyn made this for me at school, this was my gift from her.
She planted this flower for me as well.
My flowers from Seth and the kids.

3 comments:

  1. Awww....what a fun day.
    The kids are GROWING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man how they are growing!! Madelyn did a great job taking a picture of her mommy and daddy. Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete