Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter with the kids. They got up at 5:45 am, they came woke mommy up it was my morning to get up with them. So early it was, I mean really do they every believe in sleeping in. :) All they wanted was to come down stairs and see what the Easter bunny had brought them. We went to church that morning and then had friends over for dinner, then just hung out at home the rest of the night.

Madelyn's basket full of goodies!
Kooper's basket full of goodies!
Madelyn all ready for the day, in her new dress.
Kooper ready with his candy to go to church.
One last picture before we leave for church.
This is what they did from 6:30am until 9:00am when we left for church.
A gift from the Easter Bunny.
The finished product!
Dying a few eggs!
Dying a few eggs!
Getting ready to start. Come on mom lets start.

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. We have a great Easter weekend. We just hung out here and spent family time together which is always nice. Seth and I did do a little painting on Saturday, we painted the two hallways in the house. It made him so happy that I decided to do it the weekend I was having people over for dinner. What can I was, I like a lot to do all at once. :) Have a great week. Love Seth, Natasha and the Kids

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures they look so grown up!!! Sure miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete