Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last week in Our House

I have been busy get things done for our BIG move. This will be our last week in our house. For those of you who don't know but this was the first house that we bought together. It will be really hard to see it go. We have done so many things to this house. I will take pics of it this week and post them before we move out. 17 days left before we make our move. I am really starting to get very sad. This will be the one of the hardest things that I will have to do. I love being around my family and am not forsure how I will go with out my mom. (I am a little bit of a mommy's girl). HA HA

2 comments:

  1. Do you really think you are a mommy's girl. what makes you think that. Love you and will miss you guys. aunt susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be hard on all of us, but try to concentrate on what an experience it will be! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete